BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

March 10, 2010

Wish you were here....

Hey babe! Well, I finally broke this afternoon and let myself cry because I was missing you. Our invitations got here today and it was so hard not to pick up the phone and call or text you. They're just how I wanted them and I am so happy about that. The Save the Date cards should be here tomorrow so I'll be working on getting those out in the mail this weekend. Sure wish you were here to help with that. I could use an envelope licker. :)


Had a rough afternoon dealing with an issue that will not be discussed here. I got really frustrated and overwhelmed and all I wanted was to hear your voice. That's when I finally lost it and broke down. Thank goodness Heather was there for me when I needed her. Man, you don't know how great it is to have her around.


This weather has been crazy last night and today. It's been raining and storming forever and I know you're getting it too. I hope you're staying dry and you don't get sick from being out in this mess. It's made me want to just snuggle up and since you're not here I've been doing that with my snuggie. It's not the same though. :(


I love you more than the mostest babe!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahem, just so you know... I am a darn good envelope licker too!

OMG... you gave me a shout-out! Awwweeee! :) Everything will work out--after you get "stuff" in gear, we'll just have to let go and let God.

Love you!

HeHo