BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

March 22, 2010

Not Me Monday!



Alright...here goes this week's "Not Me Monday!" post.


I did not cry like a baby everyday at lunch last week while watching TLC's "A Baby Story" because things like that don't get to me and I by no means have any case of baby fever. Nope, not me.

I am not currently so sore that I can't sit down without wincing. And I do not hurt in muscles I didn't even know I had because I am in GREAT shape and that Jillian Micheal's DVD did not kick my butt these past two days. Nope, I can work out with the best of them and and I certainly do not get winded after just 2 minutes of jumping jacks and jump ropes.


I did not spend 30 minutes Friday trying to find Subway on Fort Benning only to get totally lost. I have an excellent sense of direction and totally know where I'm going at all times. I also didn't take the wrong exit ramp onto 185 while trying to frantically get back on post and ended up having to go 3 miles in the wrong direction before being able to turn around. Yeah, I have that great sense of direction.


Got something you want to not get off your chest? Post your own "Not Me Monday!" post!

0 comments: