BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

March 22, 2010

Time for an update....

"Joe" made it through the first phase and is now only a little over a month away from graduating. And yes, he will be graduating in a month because he is going to make it straight through without recycling. :D

He got an 8 hour pass Friday between phases so I got to see him and spend some time with him. It was great getting caught up on what all has been happening for both of us and just being together. Yes, it was hard to drop him back off but I was so proud of him when I saw him in formation.

I finally got the info on where to send him letters, and his two letters that he sent me finally got here, so there will probably not be anymore letters on this blog. I will still continue to post on here though so don't worry. ;)


I picked my wedding dress up Saturday. It wasn't supposed to be here until the end of May since they had to order it in white but I got the email Saturday morning that it was in already. I was so excited to pick it up and try it on in white. It is absolutely perfect!! 124 more days to go!

I met with the wedding coordinator last Monday and we got all but a few minor details hashed out. I am so excited to be working with here because I think she really understands my vision.

Well, that's all for now. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I feel like I was there for some of that 8 hour pass. Really, feel like I was there. hahaha... You're awesome! And by awesome, I mean totally awesome!

Love,

You know who

Crystal said...

Yes, you were there for the good part of the 8 hour pass and I'm so grateful for that. I think I would have been really freaking out if I didn't have you on the phone. Whew! Thank goodness that all worked out. :D

Jenny said...

Congrats on all this good news!!!

Crystal said...

Thanks J! I haven't updated this blog in awhile (obviously). He did make it straight through and graduated April 30. Yay!!! My babe has his Ranger Tab!! Woot!!

The wedding is still on and it's getting close. A little over a month now. :)

And....we're buying a house!!!! Woohoo!!!

Jenny said...

Great! Where is the house???