BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

March 8, 2010

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This is my first "Not Me Monday" post and I'm excited to be a part of this. So here goes....


I did not shave my legs this past Saturday for the first time in months. Nope, I didn't break out that razor and shaving cream. And since my legs were already somewhat smooth since I've been keeping up with shaving them, I did not cut myself several times.

I also did not get teary eyed when I finally found "the dress" this past Saturday. I wouldn't do something like that because I'm not the mushy kind.

Since we're talking about things I did not do this past week I also did not drink wine from a mini plastic bottle with a screw on top. Nope, I always pour my wine into a glass before drinking it.


Be sure to post about what you didn't do this past week and join in on the fun!

0 comments: