BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

March 14, 2010

Two weeks down....

Well babe it's been two weeks since I dropped you off for you to report. It's been rough but I keep telling myself that not hearing from you is a good thing. It means that you're still there and you're not injured or sick. Straight through all the way baby!!

The wedding is starting to seem real now. I sent out our Save the Dates this weekend and our invitations are sitting here in the box waiting to be addressed. I have my first big planning session with the coordinator tomorrow. This is it!

You do not know (well maybe you do) how much I can't wait to be your wife. I'm ready for our life together babe.


I'm still hoping that I get to see you this Friday....even if it's just 20 minutes. :)



I love you more than the mostest and I miss you even more than that.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my "Save the Date!" Time is flying! You'll be hitched before you know it. haha...

xoxoxo

HeHo